Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Flickr or here?


Eve Online - Catalyst, originally uploaded by seredwoollahra.

I've always enjoyed taking screenshots about the virtual world stuff I was doing, whether it was experimenting with the SL Windlight betas, OpenSim, Twinity or Eve Online. Most of these snapshots ended up on my Flickr page and in several Flickr groups. I wonder whether that's sufficient, though. If I want to share these with a wide audience, is it enough to keep it on Flickr, or should I create a separate blog to post these snapshots to?

2 comments:

Mforiero said...

I use to share my virtual worlds screenshots on Koinup .....

Koinup is an online community completely devoted to virtual worlds.....

on Koinup, you can reach a wide and well selected audience.....

my snaps are getting a lot of comments

have a look: http://www.koinup.com


I know the folks behind Koinup just opened an Open Sim channel dedicated to snaps from Open Sims

Maria Wingtips said...

Hey Mforiero, that's a good tip, thanks.. I'll check it out!