Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happenings

Upon returning from a quick skiing trip, I noticed I won the fourth prize at CK's Blog banter contest! Thanks a lot CK, my email address is seredsecondlife at gmail dot com. Looking forward to ordering some cool stuff from the Eve store!

This seemed a nice opportunity to change the blog template, too. The previous template worked fine for a while, but somehow it changed last week, probably due to a change at the Blogger side. I'm still fiddling with the layout. Not yet sure, for instance, whether I want to go to two columns or stay with three. Let me know what you think!

Finally, tomorrow my Second Life land fees are due. This is the best moment to check wether the land rentals are profitable or not, and I'm happy to report we are profitable once again! We're off to a good start in 2010; let's hope it stays this way.

1 comment:

CrazyKinux said...

Got it! Thanks!