Sunday, April 27, 2008

vBusiness expo wrapup

Today was the last day of the first vBusiness Expo event. Unfortunately I entirely missed this last day; I was not able to make it this time. I don't know if the last day was as good as the first three, but I defintely enjoyed those. Great event, and I'm very curious as to what will happen the next edition, later this year. In the mean time Clever Zebra is organising an event for executives who want to get up to speed with this virtual world stuff: vBusiness Executive Bootcamp. Given my current work description, I can't probably attend this one, though.

I knew there was going to be a special announcement by Kelly Services and Clever Zebra; I managed to miss that one by a couple of minutes, too. But, from several blog sources I have read, that Kelly will be offering in world staffing for companies that need representation in Second Life. There's also a link with Clever Zebra, who are also offering in world services, possibly in combination with Kelly. Man, I should have known this before taking that other job a few weeks ago :-)

I'll be offline for a couple of days, enough time to think it all through. See you next weekend!

No comments: